Cover 1 - Mellies Corner photo Cover 1 - Mellies Corner_zpscmsjs5zn.jpg Cover 2 - Mellies Corner photo Cover 2 - Mellies Corner_zpsuoptuzwl.jpg  photo Sneak Peek 3.2 - Mellies Corner_zpsysnpbslm.jpg
 photo Mellies Corner Author for blogger_zpsegh5lehe.jpg

MELLIES CORNER|PARENTING, LIFESTYLE|ALL THAT COMES WITH IT|WELCOME TO OUR JOURNEY

Monday Mani : Grass

Monday Mani - Mellies Corner
Hello all,

Can you believe we are 6 months into the year already! What is happening to time?

This is a special week over here as it has been a year since I have started blogging on Mellies Corner. I thought I would try to do some 'special' nails in celebration of this benchmark and this is the mani I was able to create.


For this look I have used Beauty UK - White Out, Barry M - Waikiki and Rimmel 60 Seconds Rita Ora - Do Not Disturb. 
Grass Design Nails Monday Mani - Mellies Corner
Grass Design Nails Monday Mani - Mellies Corner
Grass Design Nails Monday Mani - Mellies Corner
Please do excuse my cuticles as I had not applied my cuticle oil, and needed to take advantage of the wonderful limited sunlight through my window. 

I originally wanted to do a leaf design, but that was way too structural for my skills, so I settled on the untamed grass look. I am so happy with the end results as I am not great at nail designs, and I think this came out pretty decent.

The Beauty UK - White Out provided my base for this mani.
I then used Rimmel - Do Not Disturb to add the 'grass' strokes from the inner bottom left corner of my nails, with my Models Own nail thin brush.
Barry M - Waikiki was then used to add some highlight and definition to the grass.

As the 'grass' design is quite fluid I found it super easy to do as it didn't have to be symmetrical or match the other nails to a T.
I also think it is a spring/summer appropriate mani to wear, due to the white nail polish and highlights of the brighter green polish.

I will also be hosting my first ever giveaway soooonish to celebrate Mellies Corner turning one so do keep your eyes peeled for that - I cannot wait.
xx

I would love to know what you think of my 'untamed grass' mani?

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment