Cover 1 - Mellies Corner photo Cover 1 - Mellies Corner_zpscmsjs5zn.jpg Cover 2 - Mellies Corner photo Cover 2 - Mellies Corner_zpsuoptuzwl.jpg  photo Sneak Peek 3.2 - Mellies Corner_zpsysnpbslm.jpg
 photo Mellies Corner Author for blogger_zpsegh5lehe.jpg

MELLIES CORNER|PARENTING, LIFESTYLE|ALL THAT COMES WITH IT|WELCOME TO OUR JOURNEY

Monday Mani : Barry M Speedy - Turbo Charged

I was so not on the hunt for yet another nail polish last week, but as you do when you pop into Superdrug, this little gorgeousness called my name. This is one of the newer shades of the Barry M Speedy nail paints. Before I knew it we were well on our way home with points added to my Superdrug Beauty Card and another Barry M family member. 

For this nail look I have used Barry M Speedy in Turbo Charged. 
I have used 2 coats of the Barry M Speedy nail polish in Turbo Charged for the above mani.
It is such a gorgeous peach, coral colour with the smallest hint of shimmer. Soooo nice, I really like it.

This is my third Barry M Speedy purchase (the others will appear on le blog soon) and I will repurchase more, mainly for the new shades and the speediness in which they dry. However I am not a big fan of the brush - application. For me the polish applied quite gloopy and the brush is not as fluid as I like, which meant more cleaning and touch-ups were required. Also I have found as the nail polish dries pretty quickly, you do need to be quite precise on both coats or you may get a weird patch that was a little streaky or has not been applied the best.

Other than that for the price and availability, the speedy nail polishes are still ones I will use again, but with my cotton bud or corrector pen at the ready!

What do you think of the Barry M Speedy nail polishes? 

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment