Cover 1 - Mellies Corner photo Cover 1 - Mellies Corner_zpscmsjs5zn.jpg Cover 2 - Mellies Corner photo Cover 2 - Mellies Corner_zpsuoptuzwl.jpg  photo Sneak Peek 3.2 - Mellies Corner_zpsysnpbslm.jpg
 photo Mellies Corner Author for blogger_zpsegh5lehe.jpg

MELLIES CORNER|PARENTING, LIFESTYLE|ALL THAT COMES WITH IT|WELCOME TO OUR JOURNEY

It's Our Anniversary


Although we may not be married (yet). 
Today marks a special day for Mal & I and I just wanted to wish my bubba a 
Happy Anniversary. 
The journey has not been completely smooth sailing [what is in life], but it is so worth it. 
I love this man .... my baby daddy ..... my Prince of Arabia. 
Thank you for putting up with me :) my non-stop girly talks about contouring and nail polish decisions, my moaning, my randomness, my snoring.
I know it's not always easy, but I love you for sticking with me and working on it all with me. 
For being there for us all and never complaining.
Thank you for always putting so much humour in my days, and always making me smile. 
You are an amazing daddy,
an amazing partner
&
such an amazing person.
I'm so happy to be yours. 
Stepping forward for our future in love, with positivity and focus.
Here's to many many more. 
xxx

And what better song for today than.....


P.S you get 10+ points if you remember where the picture was taken. 
P.P.S we need to take some nice pictures together no more selfie fails lol. 
Love you Stinky

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment