Cover 1 - Mellies Corner photo Cover 1 - Mellies Corner_zpscmsjs5zn.jpg Cover 2 - Mellies Corner photo Cover 2 - Mellies Corner_zpsuoptuzwl.jpg  photo Sneak Peek 3.2 - Mellies Corner_zpsysnpbslm.jpg
 photo Mellies Corner Author for blogger_zpsegh5lehe.jpg

MELLIES CORNER|PARENTING, LIFESTYLE|ALL THAT COMES WITH IT|WELCOME TO OUR JOURNEY

Monday Mani : Berry Ice Cream


I am quite late on some of the more classic Barry M shades.
However, I now have a definite favourite purpleish nail colour.

I'm always quite cautious about purple shades on my nails, I am not sure why as I loved this colour during my pregnancy. So I thought why not try it again and luckily I loves it. 

For this look I have used Barry M in Berry Ice Cream with a 'glitter gradient' using Barry M Yellow Topaz & Gold Glitter. 


This shade is a soft, pink toned, lilac colour and has a great consistency too which made the application easy as pie. 
I used two coats for this mani and my usual topcoat - Sally Hansen. 
As always I tried to spice up the nails by adding a glitter detail at the bottom of my nails, but I think I prefer this nail shade without anything on them. 
xx

What do you think of the shade Berry Ice Cream? 

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment