Cover 1 - Mellies Corner photo Cover 1 - Mellies Corner_zpscmsjs5zn.jpg Cover 2 - Mellies Corner photo Cover 2 - Mellies Corner_zpsuoptuzwl.jpg  photo Sneak Peek 3.2 - Mellies Corner_zpsysnpbslm.jpg
 photo Mellies Corner Author for blogger_zpsegh5lehe.jpg

MELLIES CORNER|PARENTING, LIFESTYLE|ALL THAT COMES WITH IT|WELCOME TO OUR JOURNEY

Monday Mani : Matt no E


I love white nails and if I could paint them nicely I would wear them 60% of the time.
However, I find white nail polish to be so unforgiving. 
It can show layers, smudges, lumps, thickness and just look like you have tippexed your nails, if not applied properly.

I really tried to do the 3 stroke nail paint.
One in the middle
One on the left
One on the right

But I mean I am not a trained professional ..... Who has got time for that :).

So this is my attempt at white nails using Barry M Matt White.




I always find if I have gone through more than a 1/3 of the bottle the consistency of the nail polish is super almost stodgy. I wonder why that is or if it is something I am doing?
Hopefully I can get a decent amount of wear from them. Marigolds at the ready.

I tend to like the general application of the nail polish as it is Barry M but I will be keeping my eye out for other brands with white shades.
I sometimes also feel white nails look so chic on shorter nails. My nails are no way long but have a little length to them currently, so maybe for winter I may try a shorter length with a different shape. We shall see.
xx


How do you feel about white nail polish?

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment