Cover 1 - Mellies Corner photo Cover 1 - Mellies Corner_zpscmsjs5zn.jpg Cover 2 - Mellies Corner photo Cover 2 - Mellies Corner_zpsuoptuzwl.jpg  photo Sneak Peek 3.2 - Mellies Corner_zpsysnpbslm.jpg
 photo Mellies Corner Author for blogger_zpsegh5lehe.jpg

MELLIES CORNER|PARENTING, LIFESTYLE|ALL THAT COMES WITH IT|WELCOME TO OUR JOURNEY

Just The Boys



Hi all I am Malachi aka daddy and the Mrs has asked me to catch you up on how mine and little mans sunday outing went ...... so here goes!!!

Now me and Cairo do trips to the park every now and again but I think he has come to the age where he can do a lot more. 
So I figured I would make it a regular sunday thing that the two of us can do togther. I wanted us to get there early before it got too busy so we could both get to mess around a little bit and go on pretty much what we liked.....and we definitely did. 

Here's some pics :) 








SWINGS!!!!

 





We bumped into an old friend and found out that he also has a little man a couple months older than Cairo. Cai thought he looked thirsty 


I dont think he wants your dribbly bottle Cai but its the thought that counts
WELL DONE!!


We called it a day and Cai gave me that you better put me on your shoulders look.........


So I did!! :)

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment