Cover 1 - Mellies Corner photo Cover 1 - Mellies Corner_zpscmsjs5zn.jpg Cover 2 - Mellies Corner photo Cover 2 - Mellies Corner_zpsuoptuzwl.jpg  photo Sneak Peek 3.2 - Mellies Corner_zpsysnpbslm.jpg
 photo Mellies Corner Author for blogger_zpsegh5lehe.jpg

MELLIES CORNER|PARENTING, LIFESTYLE|ALL THAT COMES WITH IT|WELCOME TO OUR JOURNEY

Monday Mani : Reliable Grey


This week was such a casual nail week for me. 
I really just wanted something reliable, no fuss and understated on my nails. 
So hello my trusty Mr Grey nail polish. 

I have used Rimmel 60 seconds in Grey Matter and Primark P.S. Love Nail Art Pen in White for this look. 



I really enjoy this nail polish by Rimmel, I find the application great and it has a large brush that provides a lot of coverage. In all honesty I am not convinced by their dry in 60 seconds theory, as in my experience, it is more like 6 minutes. However, one cannot complain as it does dry quicker than some other nail polishes. 
I love grey nails at times, a great twist on a nude nail colour. They can also be jazzed up with some simple nail art, spots, stripes, gems or trusty glitter. 
Easy to wear, goes well with everything and the bonus I won't be too upset if they chip early. 
Tick, tick and tick!
xx

Are there any colours you go to for a more casual nail look?

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment