Cover 1 - Mellies Corner photo Cover 1 - Mellies Corner_zpscmsjs5zn.jpg Cover 2 - Mellies Corner photo Cover 2 - Mellies Corner_zpsuoptuzwl.jpg  photo Sneak Peek 3.2 - Mellies Corner_zpsysnpbslm.jpg
 photo Mellies Corner Author for blogger_zpsegh5lehe.jpg

MELLIES CORNER|PARENTING, LIFESTYLE|ALL THAT COMES WITH IT|WELCOME TO OUR JOURNEY

Monday Mani : Peaches & Cream


I am currently on the hunt for orange nail polishes that suit me. I was in T K Maxx and found a little beauty for £2.99, I had to buy it.

I have used Models Own in Peaches & Cream for this look.




Excuse the cuticle oil but we gotta look after them cuticles gurrrl. 
This is my first time using Models Own nail polishes and I have to say, colour wise, I really really like it. They named this nail polish perfectly! Such a nice bright, creamy, orange based peach shade. This is one of the colours I will turn to when I have shorter or longer nails. I can't be the only one that wears different nail colours depending on their nail size.

The application however was a bit meh. I used two coats on my nails which provided sufficient coverage. The nail polish has quite a thick consistency, so I knew that any more than 2 coats would definitely peel. The brush was pretty standard but did not cover as much of the nail as I would have liked.

I will be keeping my eye on these Models Own nail polishes and have already found a colour I am lusting on.



I will let you know how I get on with it as I have never used green nail polish on my nails. Keep your eyes peeled.
xx

What has been your experience with Models Own nail polishes?

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment